- Digital Smile Designing
- Digital Smile Design is a technical tool which helps us to modify a patient's smile digitally. The patients can hence visualize it beforehand before the treatment physically starts.
- Obturators for the palate - cleft lip/ palate/ post Cancer treatment - The obturators are prostheses used to close palatal defects after maxillectomy (removal of part of the upper jaw bone), to restore masticatory function and to improve speech and function. The main aim of the obturator prosthesis is to protect the remaining teeth and tissue while also providing patients with comfort, function, and aesthetics.
- TMJ (Jaw pain)/ Face pain/ Lock jaw
- Rehabilitation of missing eye/ear/skull/ finger
- Surgical Facial Aesthetics - Facial cosmetic surgery focuses on improving a patient facial appearance. Common surgical procedures include rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), rhytidectomy (facelift), browlift, genioplasty (chin augmentation), and otoplasty (ear repositioning). This is a multidisciplinary procedure.
- Trauma – Restoration of Facial trauma which could be a result of a road accident/ fight/ etc.