- Removable Partial Denture -
- RPD stands for a removable partial denture (RPD). In this, a dental prosthesis is
designed, and customized according to the individual patient to replace multiple missing
teeth which can be removed at the patient's will.
- Interim Denture
- Cast Partial Denture
- Fixed Partial Denture –
- FPD stands for a fixed partial denture. In this, a dental prosthesis is designed to replace missing teeth using adjacent strong teeth & it is fixed. It can be removed only by a dental surgeon. It is not indicated when the adjacent tooth next to the missing tooth lose or mobile.
- Dental Implants – Dental Implant is the most common substitute for missing tooth. The tooth is made of a crown which we can appreciate in the mouth and the root which is anchored inside the bone. A dental implant is the replica of the root form of a tooth well anchored in the bone. The crown is placed after a waiting period (3-4 months). Dental Implants are a wonderful alternative if the patient is having unfit/ loose dentures or bridgework. Also, it is recommended when the tooth next to the missing tooth is mobile or as we say periodontally compromised.
- Complete –
- Dentures - A denture is a removable replacement for all the missing teeth and surrounding tissues. We are deliver the best leading missing teeth treatment in Ranchi at Bhushan Dental Clinic.
- Implant-Supported Overdentures - Implant-supported overdentures are a type of removable denture connected to dental implants. The implants are fitted with special buttons which help them to lock securely.
- Fixed Tooth on Dental Implants (Straight Implants) – In this case, straight implants are placed followed by the crown on top.
- All on 4 (Tilted Implants) – Specially indicated in cases with less bone.